Stimulus Check News for SSDI, SSI and Veteran Recipients
There are important payment rules for Social Security recipients and veterans to know in regards to receiving the next stimulus payment. Find below additional stimulus news, timelines and eligibility information.
Over the last two weeks, over 19 million stimulus checks went out to those who are currently receiving Social Security benefits, this includes SSI or SSDI recipients. Most of those third stimulus payments were made via direct deposits, so if your SSI or SSDI benefit payments usually arrive on a Direct Express card, that’s where you should look for your stimulus money.
For retired railroad worker benefits should have seen their $1,400 stimulus payments show up too. As for Veterans those who qualify for benefits through Veterans Affairs, the IRS said those payments are to be released starting April 14th, 2021.
FIND IMPORTANT STIMULUS INFORMATION BELOW:
- IMPORTANT DETAILS FOR SOCIAL SECURITY RECIPIENTS >>
- 3RD CHECK INFORMATION FOR DISABILITY (SSDI) AND SSI BENEFICIARIES >>
- CHECK INFORMATION FOR VETERANS AFFAIRS >>
- HOW MUCH WILL I GET FOR STIMULUS CHECK? >>
- 2021 CHILD TAX CREDIT (CTC 2021) >>
- TAX DAY 2021 MOVED – LEARN MORE >>